I’m all about the skincare right now, I’m aiming for the best skin possible! Blemish free and radiant!
Too many products dry out my skin and sometimes cause blemishes if my skin reacts to the product. So I’ve stripped my skincare down and wanted to share with you my current skincare routine. Lets go!
1. I’ve been cleansing my face with CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. My skin, a few months ago, was very, very dry. I even had pealing skin on my eyelids, so hydrating products has been my go-to and this cleanser is deeply hydrating and leaves my skin feeling super soft.
2. In my last post I reviewed the dermalogica daily microfoliant – this is my newest edition to my skincare, check out the post for my full review!
3. Back to CeraVe, I’ve been using their Moisturising Hyaluronic Acid Lotion. It’s a non-greasy lotion and does exactly what I need my moisturiser to do – it moisturises and does it really well!
4. SPF. All year around. Sun. Overcast. Rain. Thunderstorm. Snow. SPF. Never miss it.
5. Minimal make-up – this isn’t skincare (let me know if you want to see a post on my favourite makeup for a minimal and natural look)
1. I use the Garnier Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water to remove the bulk of my makeup – mainly to get my mascara off as that is the bulk of my makeup these days!
2. I like to double cleanse so I go back in with the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser.
3. I then like to use serum – I have a number of serums which I use depending on how my skin is and what I feel my skin is in need of. Vitamin C is also a best friend of mine and I love Kiehl’s Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate.
3. Eye cream – I alternate between 2… Clarins Eye Contour Gel and Sarah Chapman’s Skinesis Eye Recovery. I love both products and can’t/won’t pick a pick favourite between the 2!
4. For moisturiser I go back in with the CeraVe Lotion. I was using Cetraben fairly recently which is brilliant but slightly greasier, so I prefer CeraVe due to it’s lightness (it’s still effective as a hydrator).
Weekly, I like to do a face mask and my go-to is the Aztec Indian Healing Clay – click on the link for more information on that.
And that’s it! That’s my current stripped down skincare routine, which I feel is working for me – it’s not too many products so my skin can handle it, but I feel like I’m still getting what I need in terms of skincare.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below and don’t forget to like and follow me on my socials for more from me!